jueves, 10 de julio de 2008

UNIT TWO

UNIT TWO

1.- Questions:
a.- Name:
What´s your name? My name´s José
I´m Jesús , and you?
What´s your surname? It´s Fernández
b.- Telephone:
What´s your telephone number? My telephone number is…… (it´s…..)
c.- E-mail:
What´s your mobile number? My e-mail is ........... (It´s…….

2.- Structures:
This is for you
Sorry I´m late
Come in . Come on
Repeat, please

3.- Vocabulary:
FAMILY:
Grandparents: grandfather (granddad) and grandmother (grandma)
Parents: father (dad ) and mother (mum)
Husband -- Wife
Son - Daughter
Brother - Sister
Nephew - Niece
Grandchildren: grandson and granddaughter
Brother-in-law and sister-in-law
Parents-in-law: father-in-law and mother-in-law.

3.- Numbers:
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, a hundred, thousand.

No hay comentarios: