viernes, 11 de julio de 2008

UNIT THREE

1.- Questions about…

a.- Address:
Where do you live? I live in Valladolid.
I live at 25, Zorrilla street, Valladolid
Where´s your address? My address is 20 Lazarillo street
b.- Age:
How old are you? I´m ten years old ( I´m ten)
c.- Colours:
What colour is it? What colour is your t-shirt?
It´s black and white.
d.- Birthday.
When is your birthday? My birthday in in July ( It´s in July)

2.- SRUCTURES:
All right. That’s right. OK
Here you are

3.- BODY:
a.- Head: forehead, hair, eye, eyebrow, eyelash, nose, face, moustache, mouth, tooth (teeth), tongue, chin, neck…
b.- Trunk: Chest, back, shoulder, spine, lung, breast, belly, waist, hip, bottom…
c.- Extremity: arm, elbow, wrist, hand, finger.
Leg, knee, ankle, toe, foot ( feet )…

4.- ALPHABET:
A ei, B bi:, C si:, D di:, E i:, F ef, G (giJ), H (eitch), I ai, J (jei) K kei, L el, M em, N en, O ou, P pi:, Q kju:, R a:*, S es, T ti:, U ju:, V vi:, W (dabljuJ, X eks, Y wai, Z zed

No hay comentarios: