domingo, 6 de julio de 2008

UNIT ONE

1.- GREETINGS:

Hi! . Hello!. Good morning. Good afternoon. Good evening. Good night.
Bye-bye. Good bye. See you soon. See you later. See you on Monday.
Have a good weekend.
It´s nice too see you = me alegro de verte
Are you well? = ¿ Estás bien ?
How are you? I´m fine, thanks ( not too bad = tirando )
I´m very well, thank you ( very well )
Question: How do you do? Answer: How do you do?

2.- STRUCTURES:
a.- Thank you. b.- I´m sorry. c.- Excuse me.
d.- That´s good = estupendo.

3.- VOCABULARY:

A.- Days of the week :
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday,
Saturday and Sunday. ( English begin to Sunday) ( weekend= fin de semana).

B.- Months of the years:
January, February, March, April, May, June , July, August, September, October, November, December.

C- Seasons:
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.

4.- PERSONAL PRONOUNS:
Singular: I , You, ( He, She, it )
Plural: We, You, They.

No hay comentarios: